Sunday, February 27, 2011

Finishes and a Giveaway Reminder!

The last two weeks have flown by!!  We've been busy with baseball tryouts, baseball practices, scouting activities, school, etc.  A taste of spring followed by another bout of snow.  Then rain and wind and more wind!  The gardens are really going to need a good spring cleaning (as is the house - but who's keeping track?)

Here are some of the little things I have been working on for St. Patrick's Day.
From Heartstring Samplery:
I believe this next one was from The Sampler Girl:
And the next pictures are from Jennifer at Feather's in the Nest.  She's been so generous to share her designs with us!
I only used one color of yellow on this and added beads to the borders and the flowers.  I am keeping a watchful eye out for my daffodils!

There is still time to enter my giveaway, just see my last post!  I will be drawing a name tomorrow and will post the winner's name in the evening.  Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

carol fun said...

These are wonderful pieces - I love the yellow beads on the daffodils - can't wait to see some in bloom here - Happy Stitching!

Deborah said...

Love all the finishes! I am drawn to the Be Thankful finish.

Lainey said...

Beautiful spring finishes Catherine,I really like Truly Thankful.
Have a good week,hugs!

Carol said...

Oh, you've really been busy, Catherine--I love the Be Thankful pieces and this one with the bunny is especially cute. And the other designs are so sweet (are you Irish by the way?)

I hope your daffodils do appear soon. With the horrid rain we're getting today, it feels like our bulbs will all be washed away!

Margaret said...

What a lot of finishes! They're all beautiful too! I'm waiting for all the snow to melt here. lol! No flowers can come out till that happens.

Christine said...

Oh the daffodils stitchery is my favorite though I love the Truly thankful piece too!

Sally said...

Beautiful finishes. I love Jennifer's freebie charts. I have them saved but not stitched any yet. I must get some done as they are so pretty.

Alisa said...

Your finishes are lovely! I love the daffodils. :)

Patty C. said...

I like your Be Thankful !!

Ranae said...

Lovely finishes!!!

Myra said...

Fabulous finishes Catherine. I adore St Pat's day and really need to stitch more of those designs for myself. Sounds like those boys are keeping you busy!

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

I LOVE them!!! The Daffodil one is especially pretty with the beading......I'm planning on stitching some of my freebies up after I finish the Lydia Hinckley sampler.
Hope you have a great day!

Jennifer

Sue said...

Oh, I love your pieces, they are all so pretty. We won't be seeing our daffodils for a looong time :(

Sweet Sue said...

Beautiful Catherine, don't you love how quickly they work up! The absolute best antique/craft shows are every Spring all over the state of PA, lucky you :)